Wednesday 7 November 2012

My Perfect Heels

The initial intro to this blog was all about searching for the perfect wedding heels. The pair I had in mind was red so I searched for months in Singapore and visited every boutique I could think of.

There was this one time when I almost purchased this maroon strappy pair for SGD200. No kidding! It came with Swarovski crystals and the shopaholic in me was screaming like crazy, "Get them!" I must've tried them on several times over the past few months, and whenever I'd put them on, I'd be giddy as a kid in Disneyland.

I found another strappy pair. This time, in red. I wasn't really convinced that it was the perfect pair but I was just getting worried I won't find "the one" in Manila. I went to this boutique in Orchard and tried on the pair on three separate occasions. Eventually, I decided not to get them because there was no chemistry between us.

I waited for the expensive pair to go on sale but it didn't so I convinced myself I'd get the perfect heels for my wedding in the Philippines. And I was right!

The moment I tried them on, it was love at first sight. After trying them on, I quickly handed them over to the sales associate and told him I'd get them. Yeah, these heels belong to me!

They didn't come with those feathers. I just clipped them on and was extremely pleased that the colour (burgundy) went well with my red heels. The feather made these heels so sexy!


My wedding heels


I love my wedding heels and those shoe clips!

My heels are courtesy of Janylin and those gorgeous shoe clips were made by Designs Avenue/Trinkets & Favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment