Friday 30 November 2012

Yet Another Countdown

Flying back home in two weeks. And these are the reasons why I'm so excited:

1) Site viewing - Hubby and I will make a trip down to see our lot and a few model units for our soon-to-be home. This is on top of my itinerary as soon as I land in Manila, from the airport straight to our soon-to-be village. Can't wait! :)

2) Official wedding photo CDs - Hubby has them. I am so excited to see the pictures by Raymond Fortun (RF) Photography, and choose the ones that will become the pages of our coffee table book. Also, I would need to choose one for the Librodo-Fortun project, a collaboration between famed photographer Manny Librodo and our very own Atty Raymond Fortun. RF couples are entitled to choose one photo (from the wedding or prenup), to be digitally enhanced by Manny, and printed on a big canvas (?), which actually looks like a painting. For a fee, of course.

3) My best friend's wedding
- It's her turn to walk down the aisle. And no distance could ever make me miss this special occasion in her life. :) It's also going to be our first social function as husband and wife, so, yes, I'm pretty excited for it, too!

Two weeks, exactly 17 days before I hop on a plane to Manila. Looking back, this is going to be my 8th trip to Manila this year, a record-breaking number of home trips for me.

Doing the countdown to my next homecoming and Christmas, our first as Mr and Mrs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment