Sunday 18 November 2012

Beauty by Diana

28 Sept 2012, 1pm. One Pacific Place, Makati City. The Big Day.

The bridal suite has turned into one busy preps place. Professional makeup artist (MUA) Diana Santos arrived with her beauty essentials, along with hairstylist Camille Ramos.
It's hours before the wedding and my heart was beginning to do some backflips and somersaults. I hadn't eaten a decent meal, only a swig of coffee but food was the last thing on my mind. I had to get ready to be dolled up and look absolutely astonishing for my groom, despite the lack of sleep.

I first met Diana a couple of weeks before the wedding for the trial makeup. Went straight to her Makati studio from the airport and spent the next hour being made up by this statuesque Filipina beauty, and my hair being styled by equally pretty Camille Ramos.

I haven't tried airbrush makeup before but I read some good reviews about it. While I was being made up, Diana clearly explained to me that the makeup won't smear even if I cry, and won't cake up.

Both ladies were so helpful during the wedding! I was amazed by their energy from the preps, that started at 1pm, retouch before and after the shoot in the bridal suite, retouch again in the car before the ceremony at 7-ish, and the second look at the reception at almost 9pm. They also did my mom's makeup, my sister's and groomed the fiance.

Dynamic beauty duo Diana Santos and Camille Ramos
This is it! I'm hours away from my Big Day!
Messy, wavy hair for the church ceremony
A bit of shimmer for my sister
I love the trial and love the actual even more!
Thank you, Diana and Camille!

I love both looks! I love how my eyes sparkled as I walked down the aisle and how I transformed into a gorgeous newlywed at the reception. My hair looked amazing as the hours went by, sexy waves falling on my shoulders. 

I felt like a princess on my wedding night! As soon as the groom took my hand, he said (like a lovesick suitor): "Ang ganda mo."

Me: *smiling from ear to ear* :-)

Diana and Camille helped take the stress away. They were so easy to work with that any bride, emotional or not, would love them! They even helped fix my train and veil seconds before the church doors opened for my entrance! 

Big thanks, ladies! I really appreciate your help! 

Here are a few pictures from Diana's website. I will post more pictures as soon as I get hold of our official photo CDs from RF Photography.

Supplier Rating: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ (5/5)


***
Diana Santos
Mobile: +63917 8258465
Email: dianasantosmakeup@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment