Tuesday 6 November 2012

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

A priceless moment

A picture is worth a thousand words. And it serves as a priceless reminder of memories gone by. This picture is captured by my cousin while hubby and I were posing in front of our photo booth at the reception. I was playing with my iPhone yesterday and downloaded an app that, like Instagram, has several filters. So this is the finished product.

I love this picture. Our eyes were doing all the talking. Happy, pleased to be married and excited! And it's not everyday that you get to wear a bridal gown and a suit, obviously, so the glow is different.  We look so in love!

In a month's time, I'll be getting the official pictures of the wedding, captured by Raymond Fortun Photography. The CDs are with the hubby now and, of course, I can't wait to see them! And I can't wait to be with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment