Wednesday 22 August 2012

Our Invites: Print Divas

The long weekend simply breezed through. I was hoping I'd accomplish various tasks for the wedding but I was wrong. I only managed to respond to Print Divas, our invites supplier, finalised the copy, did one more round of proofreading and sent over the pictures that will be used for our invite.

Initially, I thought of coming up with a formal invitation with a classic design. I reviewed several designs over the net and finally made up my mind on a boarding pass design. I chose Print Divas for the wide selection of designs and styles that they have. I compared their portfolio with the rest and to me, they are one of the best. I also relied on how their website is designed. Of course, a designer should have a professionally designed website that is not only complete but should also work well.

My first choice wasn't Print Divas. It was a different designer/printer. The day I was about to choose the design, its website "decided" to be buggy. I quickly dropped it and went ahead with Print Divas.

Anyway, I am targeting to have the invites printed by next week as I need the guests' responses by 14 September.

In terms of the design, I am glad that Print Divas managed to marry our theme and motif with the boarding pass style.
Entourage Card
The boarding pass style is appropriate because marriage, for us, is the ultimate destination. It also signifies the fact that we are boarding the plane (back) to Singapore after the wedding.

I didn't post the main invite and the RSVP cards as the layout is still being finalised. Our pictures are being inserted. I hope to see the updated draft real soon.

Let's just hope that the quality of printing is good. Keeping my fingers crossed.

***
Print Divas
Unit 301 Emerald Place
604 Shaw Blvd, Pasig City
Philippines
+632 3831434
Official website
Facebook page




No comments:

Post a Comment