Friday 6 July 2012

Wedding Favours: Sophie's Mom

This cute, little bakeshop along San Antonio Village in Makati City, called Sophie's Mom, makes one of the best red velvet cupcakes I have ever tasted.

Had the chance to meet the owner, Tonette (Sophie's Mom herself), during my recent trip to Manila (June). She introduced me and my fiancé to her best-selling homemade mochi ice cream. It's selling for P50 each and we loved it! We tried cookies and cream and another chocolatey flavour.

We purchased a box of red velvet cupcakes for my brother (it's his birthday) and bought two more for taste test.

I love the overall look of the bakeshop. It's so girly and elegant, dressed in pink an powder blue. I even love the box. The design reminds me of French macarons and cafes in Paris.

By the way, their cookies looked absolutely tempting! I'm trying the red velvet cookie next time.

Red velvet matches our motif so, yes, I'm sold!


Red velvet cupcakes and cookies, and other goodies!
Enjoying my mochi ice cream
[Blogging from my iPhone]

***
Sophie's Mom
8760 Santol St., San Antonio Village, Makati City
(02) 856 4849
Contact Person: Tonette 
sophiesmom75@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment