Friday 27 July 2012

Wedding Band Engraving

Finally got our wedding bands after engraving and they're gorgeous! The bands now come with our initials. In between our initials is a heart. I chose to have it engraved this way instead of simply sporting my name in his band and his name in mine. I think the heart gives it a little bit of, well, love.

And then of course, it's stamped with our wedding date. Soo Kee gave me another box since they didn't ask me to leave the white box that originally came with the bands when I brought this pair for engraving.

Anyway, I'm happy with the tasteful engraving and the ideal size of the font. I simply love our Brilliant Rose wedding bands.

Gosh! This is it! We're getting married!


We're gonna wear these soon!
Glad I picked these out. 
They're gorgeous! I can't stop looking at them. :-)

For my initial entry about our wedding bands, check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment