Sunday 29 July 2012

Brilliant Rose & Love Songs

They go together. Or at least, Soo Kee (a Singapore jeweller) pairs them up and gives them away to couples purchasing their Brilliant Rose wedding bands.

They gave us a CD of love songs, which I have not listened to yet, but will do so as I prepare for our playlist. Another is a wedding pillow that is infused with a hint of sweet floral scent. Not the floral kind that I hate, thank God!

Anyway, I'm posting the "extras" that came with our wedding bands and, when I showed them to my fiancé, he loved 'em!

More than that, he loved our wedding bands!

Our wedding pillow
Matching wedding pillow box and ring box
Our wedding bands
Brilliant Rose certificate of authenticity
Loving the rose-designed boxes
Enchanting Love Songs CD
Our rings and the extras
You can read about my initial entry about our wedding bands here and the day I got them after engraving here.

No comments:

Post a Comment