Sunday 22 July 2012

Bridal Car: 2006 BMW 3 Series

Sunday, 8.59pm. It's exactly 69 days to go before the big day. I was just telling a friend that I am slowly feeling the stress and pressure as I worry about the details of my wedding, unaccomplished tasks, gifts and other things to order.

"Relax and let your coordinator handle the nitty-gritty," says CJ.

Okay. So I'm not really sure if I can stop worrying in the next few days (or weeks!) but I'll try to relax a bit by updating this blog.

I'm simply glad of the wonders of technology. The convenience of Internet research and email correspondence is priceless! 

I'm happy to say that I have found and finally confirmed the bridal car. It's a 2006 BMW 3. Found the owner's ad on Sulit a few weeks back and we've been in constant communication since. Here are pictures from the owner's ad:

My carriage :)

2006 BMW 3
It's going to take me from the hotel to the church, and then to the reception and back to the hotel. Jamie (the owner) gave me a package for 9hrs, which also includes flowers for the car.

***
Jamie Lim
M: +63917 5660237
E: limjosemanuel@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment